Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2009--In Review

Since I just started blogging recently (I still don't know what I'm doing.)I thought I would do a post to sum up the year 2009 so that you can see what I've been up to. I think you'll find a pattern. :o) It's all about Mason.



Mason and Daddy listening to music.



Mason's 2nd birthday party.



Helping Daddy put together new cabinets we put up in the utility room.



Dying Easter eggs.



Mowing the yard.



Cooking cubed steak. He loves to help in the kitchen.






Mason's first trip to the Birmingham Zoo.






A trip to Lake Winnie with the Church Youth Group.






Playing outside.







A trip to the Smokey Mountains. I think Mason's favorite part was riding the go-carts at the Track.





This is pictures of my brother's (Unc to Mason) wedding. We we're obviously all in the wedding party and yes that is a tractor being ridden down the aisle of our church.




Mason at the pumpkin patch. I think we picked the coldest day to go and it was misting rain. He was obviously a cowboy for Halloween. I'm so proud of myself b/c I made the chaps.





A couple Christmas pictures. Mason was a calf in our Christmas play at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment