Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to . . . .

ME! So Friday is my official birthday. I've been hinting around to my husband that it was coming up because he can't remember dates for the life of him so I just happened to mention that him and Mason should make me a cake. When he asked me what my favorite cake was I said chocolate with peanut butter icing but I told him whatever was in the cabinet would be fine. When I got home this afternoon they were making me a cake. I know it's a little early but he didn't want to miss it he said. :o)








So it's a little lopsided and the icing is running off but no other cake has been made with more love. They even bought a Hershey's bar and shaved it to put on the icing. It's the thought that counts and I think it's the best birthday cake I've ever had because it was made by my two boys. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment