Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It Snowed!

I know. I'm a little late on this post. It snowed two days ago and I'm just now getting my pictures up.






Sadly this was the first time that its REALLY snowed in the almost three years that Mason has been here and he was sick and didn't get to go outside and play in it. So, I brought the snow inside to him so he could at least build a snowman.







These are a few pictures I took Friday afternoon after we got home around our house. We had about 2 1/2 inches. How many did you have?





These are a couple I took Saturday morning on the way to my parent's house. Yes, I was one of the crazy people stopped in the road taking pictures. But really, how many times do you get to take pictures like that around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment