Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sites I love

This is a list of my favorite sites that I've used to save me tons of money. Check them out!

1. www.babycheapskate.com -- When I got pregnant three years ago I found this site that I still visit almost daily. It is a site that is updated daily that gives you the best deals on baby, kid and maternity items. My favorite thing about this site is the Top Diaper and Formula posts that are done every Sunday. They give the weekly sales on all brands of diaper and formula so that I don't have to take the time to find the best deals in my area. Of course, since we're way out of the formula and baby food around my house I only look for the pull-ups deals. It also gives you sales on kids clothes, car seats, etc. If your expecting or already have a child or children and haven't looked at this site check it out for yourself. It has saved me a ton of money over the last couple of years.

2. www.freebies4mom.com -- This is a site that I've recently found and became addicted too. It has several free items, hence the name, and a lot of different coupons. Some I recently scored were coupons for FREE gallons of milk. Yes, I said FREE. Around my house where we buy two gallons of milk EVERY time we go to the store that is a really big deal. Another recent coupon was BOGO free Sunbelt granola bars or cereal bars. These are another hot item around my house. The good thing about this coupon is that there was no limit on how many that you could print. Lets just say I stocked up and won't have to buy any for a while. :o)

3. www.ebay.com -- We all know this one. I had never really looked at ebay until I had my son. I just thought I would see what was out there one day and I was hooked. I could buy my son name brand items for hardly nothing. It's better if you can get a lot of items. I've even started selling his clothes that are too small on there and then using that money to buy him more clothes in larger sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment