Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Planning for the beach

I just had to share this story. All of you who have little ones know how funny they can be so you will understand the humor. My son asked me the other day "Mommy, what are you doing on that computer over there" and my reply was "I'm looking for a place for us to stay when we go to the beach". After a minute he said "I want to go but it's raining outside and we have to go to church tonight". I tried to explain it would be a while before we got to go to the beach but at almost three he has no concept of time. Now he asks every day when we are going to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment