Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joy

Recently I read a post from a fellow blogger where she challenged us to find "Joy" in everyday things. Here are a couple of things I've found in the past week.

1. Hearing my son say "I love you too, Mommy" in that sweet little voice when I tell him I love him. Although sometimes it's said with frustration like he's saying "I just told you that ten minutes ago", I don't care. I will never tire of hearing those words flow from his mouth.

2. Finding a piece of chocolate in my desk drawer I didn't know I had. Some of you probably think this is stupid, but obviously you don't know how much I LOVE chocolate.

3. Smelling that sweet smell of "baby" on my son when he gets out of the tub and I'm getting him ready for bed.

These are just a few things that I have found joy in recently. I plan to keep posting on different things I find joy in. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment