Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thrifty Find 3/27/10

Today I went to the America's Thrift Store in Gadsden with Mason and my Mom. I found some great bargains.


I found two toys for Mason to take to the beach with us. One for $.59 and one for $.39.

This navy blue Old Navy polo shirt was only $1.98.

This outfit consists of a pair of Wrangler jeans for $2.98, a pearl button Old Navy shirt for $1.98 and a belt for $.99 that Mason had a fit over.

Mason picked out this toy that he's showing off. It's called a drum stick and is really neat. It makes several different drum sounds just by shaking it in the air. It was a measly $.39. Tim and I both love to play with this great find. :)

I also found a pirate's hat for $.39 and a pair of khaki pants for $1.98 that I'm going to use to make a pirate's costume for a friends up-coming birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment