Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

St. Patty's Day

So for St. Patrick's Day we had to make something green to take to work. Of course Mason had to help me. I decided to make a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing and turn the icing green. It turned out great.




This is what happens with a three year old when you turn your back for one second. I literally turned around and set the cake on the counter behind me and turned back around and he had the green food coloring pouring it in his mouth. I brushed his teeth and it came off of them. It wouldn't come off of his tongue though. His chin was another story. I didn't think I was ever going to get it off. I tried soap and water and scrubbed until his chin was red. Finally, I tried a clorox wipe because I use them for everything else but I've never used them on my son before. It worked! It came right off and then I just washed his face with soap and water again.

No comments:

Post a Comment