Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

For Easter I tried a new recipe that we all loved and I thought I would share it with you. I forgot to take a picture of it but it was really pretty too. I took several recipes and combined them and this is what I came up with.

Ice cream sandwiches (I used the mini 100 calorie ones)
peanut butter
cool whip
peanuts, chopped
chocolate of any kind, chopped

Place ice cream sandwiches in bottom of 9X13 pan. Melt peanut butter in microwave and pour over ice cream sandwiches. Cover with cool whip. Sprinkle peanuts and chocolate on top. Place in freezer to allow to harden.

This recipe was so easy! I'll definitely be making it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment