Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hectic Times

As many of you that have kids know, it can get really hectic at times. I feel like sometimes I am being pulled in all different directions trying to meet Jaxon's needs and still give Mason the attention he craves. Mason is still being a great big brother and want's to hold Jaxon all the time. Sometimes I forget that I am not only a mother but I am a wife too and I have been trying not to neglect my husband as well. Sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep at night I wonder if I even talked to my husband other than to say "Can you do this for Mason" or "Can you do that for Jaxon". It's difficult to balance everything sometimes but I'm figuring it all out.

And now I am going to leave you with a few pictures I have taken recently of the kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment