Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

6 More Agonizing Weeks

We have six more weeks until Jaxon is supposed to be here. As long as he's healthy, he can't come soon enough for me. I am so miserable at this point. I'm huge and can't breathe. He's getting so big that he can't even move and when he does my whole belly moves with him. My feet swell by the end of the day and start tingling and I go to the bathroom literally fifty times a day. I go back to the doctor next Thursday. Hopefully I haven't gained too much more weight but that's pretty unlikely since we just ate all through Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment