Welcome to Our Blog

This blog was started to allow friends and family to see what is going on in our lives. Sit back, hold on and stay a while. It's going to be a bumpy road with a four year old and a newborn on board.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to be a Mommy. Since I was little it was something I knew I wanted to be. I've always loved kids. The day I found out I was pregnant with my son was one of the most special days of my life. I was so overjoyed. We went through a lot in those nine months and the labor was difficult but once I saw those chubby little cheeks and huge eyes I fell in love completely and forgot all about everything I had went through to get him into this world. He is a great little boy. I love his laugh and his quirky little humor. His hugs and kisses make me forget what is wrong in the day. I love you , Mason.


From then....
to now.




For Mother's Day Mason got me a silver necklace that has his picture on the charm. I'm wearing it in the pictures but its hard to see it.

Mason climbed in the bed with us at about 3:00 this morning which is something he hasn't done in over a year. The first thing he said to me was "I love you, Moma". Who cares if I got woken up at three in the morning. I would wake up early every morning to hear those four little words come out of his mouth because I know as he gets older I will hear them less and less because he will have his own life and it will not be "cool". So as for now, I will cherish these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment